Request an Application Appointment
Welcome to the Beginning of the Application Process for Y.O.U.R., Inc. Head Start
- Complete and submit the appointment request form or
- Come into the Central Office to fill and out the application
- After submitting the online enrollment form, a member of the Data Entry Team will contact you within five working days to arrange a convenient time to continue the application process. At that time, further explanation will be provided to you as to what information you will need to gather (listed below) and at what point in the process it is needed.
- Family Income (for 1 year)
Income tax return, 1040, W2, 12 months of pay stubs, written statement form employers, or documentation of TANF/FIP and SSI (bring current notice of decision)
- Child’s Birth Verification
Medicaid card or Birth certificate
- Child’s Physical Exam (within 1 year or current for age)
- A Lead Test and Hemoglobin must be included (if child is one year of age or older)
- Child’s Immunization Card
- Child’s Dental Exam (within 12 months if child is one year of age or older)
Please understand that every application submitted to Y.O.U.R., Inc. Early Head Start/Head Start is not guaranteed acceptance into the program.